Corporate Wellness Solutions
As health insurance costs continue to rise, companies large and small are seeking ways to minimize those costs without having to cut benefits for their employees. Many insurance providers are now offering discounts for people that regularly participate in physical activity, and as a result, many companies have turned to corporate wellness programs to help accomplish that goal.
Cyclologic, in concert with our medical and performance partners, has created a cycling wellness program to help meet those needs. These programs can be centered around a monthly mileage goal, or training for a specific cycling event (Tour de Scottsdale, Tour de Cure, etc.)With a minimum enrollment of 10 participants per program we will provide the following services to your company, at no cost to you.
- An educational seminar at our facility outlining the health benefits of cycling.
- A presentation by a certified physical therapist on things that most cyclists need to work on to improve their comfort, performance and stability on the bike.
- A presentation by a sports physiologist on how best to optimize nutrition, hydration, and workout intensity.
- Access for your employees to special discount "new to cycling" packages so that they have everything they need to succeed (see below).
- A training plan for your employees.
- A structured group ride where a cycling industry professional will teach them safety, the "rules of the road," and proper group riding etiquette.
- Access to year-round, weekly group rides at our facility.
For more information, please contact us at 480-699-5358 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"New to Cycling" Packages
Whether your employees are interested in road, city, or mountain biking, Cyclologic has got them covered. With bike packages starting as low as $370, we have a ride for every budget.