Corporate Wellness Solutions
As health insurance costs continue to rise, companies large and small are seeking ways to minimize those costs without having to cut benefits for their employees. Many insurance providers are now offering discounts for people that regularly participate in physical activity, and as a result, many companies have turned to corporate wellness programs to help accomplish that goal.
Cyclologic, in concert with our medical and performance partners, has created a cycling wellness program to help meet those needs. These programs can be centered around a monthly mileage goal, or training for a specific cycling event (Tour de Scottsdale, Tour de Cure, etc.)With a minimum enrollment of 10 participants per program we will provide the following services to your company, at no cost to you.
- An educational seminar at our facility outlining the health benefits of cycling.
- A presentation by a certified physical therapist on things that most cyclists need to work on to improve their comfort, performance and stability on the bike.
- A presentation by a sports physiologist on how best to optimize nutrition, hydration, and workout intensity.
- Access for your employees to special discount "new to cycling" packages so that they have everything they need to succeed (see below).
- A training plan for your employees.
- A structured group ride where a cycling industry professional will teach them safety, the "rules of the road," and proper group riding etiquette.
- Access to year-round, weekly group rides at our facility.
For more information, please contact us at 480-699-5358 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"New to Cycling" Packages
Package One: The Trek 1.2 is a fast aero ride for the passionate enthusiast or aluminum aficionado seeking a peloton-tested, confident, smooth ride. Sound like you? Climb on! This package also includes all of the accessories needed to get started. See below for details.
Normally $1685, Sale Price $1399! You save $286!
Package Two: Built with unmatched attention to balance and handling, Emonda ALR 4 offers elegance on a new level, far surpassing the lightness and performance of many of its carbon competitors. This package also includes all of the accessories needed to get started. See below for details.
Normally $2185, Sale Price $1799! You save $386!
Package Three: The Emonda ALR 5 has the same award winning frame and fork as the ALR 4, but comes with an upgraded Shimano 105 drivetrain. This package also includes all of the accessories needed to get started. See below for details.
Normally $2435, Sale Price $2199! You save $236!
All three of the above packages include everything you need to start cycling like a pro: pedals, bottles, a flat repair kit, a helmet, jersey and bibs, a pair of cycling shoes, socks and gloves! Are road bikes not your thing? No problem. We have mountain bike and hybrid packages as well! One year, same as cash financing is available from Trek.