Aero and Time Trial Optimization
The three day "Aero and Time Trial Optimization" class at Cyclologic is intended for fitters who have already completed our "Cycling Analysis Professional" course (or similar), and who want to further sharpen their skills. This hands on, advanced level class is instructed by Paraic McGlynn, Nate Koch, and Colin Conner, and is limited to ten students.
Topics covered include:
- Cycling Anatomy
- Aero Specific Physical Assessment
- Saddle Stability and Aerodynamics
- Contact Point Selection
- Triathlon and TT Kinematics
- Ventilatory Dynamics in Triathlon, TT and Track
- Foot/ Pedal Interface Optimization
- BioRacer Virtual Wind Tunnel
- Aero Clothing
- Aero Component Selection
Want more information or want to sign up? Email email@example.com.