Advanced Contact Point Analysis
The two day "Advanced Contact Point Analysis" class at Cyclologic is intended for fitters who have already completed our "Cycling Analysis Professional" course (or similar), and who want to further sharpen their skills. This hands on, advanced level class is instructed by Paraic McGlynn and Nate Koch and is limited to ten students.
Topics covered include:
- Advanced Physical Assessments
- Advanced Cycling Biomechanics
- Advanced Foot Pedal Interface
- The Science of Pressure Analysis
- Contact Point Pressure Analysis
- Foot Pedal Force Analysis
- Advanced Frontal Plane and Pedaling Analysis
Want more information or want to sign up? Email email@example.com.